The contest rules: Each entrant reads about the inspiration behind the colors of the Huge Lips, Skinny Hips lip gloss (lip plumper infused with Hoodia) and then select a color that they identify with. Upload a fabulous photo of themselves and describe why the entrant identifies with the color they chose. Decorate the photo/entry with colors, text and symbols provided by Brickfish and click submit. It's so easy to enter--if you haven't already, you should do it now!
The "Kiss and Tell Your Huge Lips, Skinny Hips I.D." contest winner & a friend will be flown to New York City to share first hand the locations and people who embody the philosophy behind the Purple Lab NYC collection. They will have the true Purple Lab NYC adventure. Creatrix Karen Robinovitz is a hip, modern fashionista who named the Huge Lips, Skinny Hips after her passions, philosophies and inspirations. The Grand Prize is the chance to explore locations and enjoy experiences that embody the light behind the shimmery glosses.
Huge Lips, Skinny Hips shade names and influences:
- Lychee Martini--sweet and sexy, this shade is named for one of Karen's favorite fruits. I like this coral color because it reminds me of a tropical island getaway. I find it hard to say Lychee Martini without smiling.
- Red Sole-- named after the infamous colored sole of Christian Louboutin shoes. This is the perfect shade of knock 'em dead red, the color deepens when you layer it on, your lips become bolder, brighter and boosting with confidence.
- Love Your Thighs-- this "not too pink" pink hue is named for Karen's philospohy that all women should love their bodies and appreciate who they are.
- Kitty Poledancer--the pretty nude shade inspired by S-Factor, the empowering exercise for women only (yes, there is a stripper pole involved) and the nickname Karen's 'gay husband' gave her. You won't feel nude even if you're naked wearing Kitty Poledancer.
- No Panty Lines-- the sheer lip plumper will enhance any shade of lip color, or wear it alone for the pure joy of shiny satiny natural lips.
- Worship Kate--an homage to icon and inspiration of Kate Moss. This shade is a great berry shimmer and has the ability to blend with anything. Just like Kate's style, it can mix and match as easily as it can stand alone.
The rules are simple enough, but how would I be able to convey my love of the amazing product while combining elements of my personality and creativity--and still make it "Viral-able", let alone chose a single shade out of the six to identify with. Now the challenge began to create a winning entry.
Coming soon, producing the Kiss & Tell contest entries for all 6 shades!