Friday, January 14, 2011

Help me create and share the "Joys of Lupus"

One of my proudest moments of being "LA Lupus Lady" came when I posted the final version of the "This is what Lupus looks like" ~ I hope everyone has had a chance to watch the video that I had the idea for and that together we (the Lupus community!) made and called "This is what Lupus looks like"!


I am already planning the next video project.  Are you ready..?  The next video is going to be called "The Joys of Lupus" I am asking for you and every "Lupie" you know to submit any three pictures that you want to... ~ share pictures that are beautiful and joyful or depressing and ironic as long as you feel the pictures show the "Joys of Lupus" 

Details:
1) email pictures to me at lalupuslady@gmail.com 
2) subject line "Joy of Lupus" 
3) please include how you would like to be credited in the video at some point in the body of the email in ALL CAPS
4) submit by January 30, 2011
5) by submitting your pictures to mean, you are allowing me to put them into a YouTube video that will posted online and available for the entire world to see. (you know this already...)

Thank you for supporting this and helping me prove that Lupus Awareness is fun!  Now, all you have to do is smile at a camera and say "Lupus!"

1 comment:

Bluebirdy said...

Hi Amanda
The deadline ended 2 days ago I see. Did you get all the material you needed or will you be extending the deadline date?
Gentle hugs from fellow lupie,
Sheila (Penlady at twitter)